1) Potomac Mills Mall. Who says Southerners can’t form crowds?
2) Rush hour traffic on I-95. DEAR LORD!!! It’s like Virginia’s answer to the Long Island Expressway!!
3) Guapo’s!! They don’t have them in New York!!! The last time I went to Guapo’s was when I was in my 20’s and was hanging out with Sanjeev Malhotra!!
4) Nice people. I will never get over how polite and accommodating the average citizen is here. I am not this nice — do they see me as an ape by comparison?
5) A “Smoke Court.” What is that — a court where smokers are tried? Or … is it a fancy outdoor area where people can smoke? Is there also a “Drink Pavilion” or “Toke Arcade?”